Thanks to Entrepreneur.com, we’ve got the inside scoop on what some of today’s biggest and most successful entrepreneurs are reading, have read or would recommend you read when you’ve got some down time by the pool or on the beach this summer.
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen (Recommended by Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (Recommended by Gurbaksh Chahal, founder of RadiumOne)
- Out of the Crisis by W. Edwards Deming (Recommended by Jim Koch, founder of Boston Beer Co. (Sam Adams))
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck (Recommended by Marcia Kilgore, founder of Bliss Spa)
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr. and E. B. White (Recommended by Brian Sharples, co-founder of HomeAway)
Do you have a summer reading list of your own? Or do you simply have one book to add to the entrepreneur’s must-read list? Leave the title and author in the comments section below and we’ll check it out!
Photo Thanks To: opensourceway